Campers are welcome to set up cooking outside. Many campers bring dining tents and camping stoves, and picnic tables are available.
This summer during our July Family Camping weeks, we will be offering takeout meals from our kitchen for preorder. In order to help our kitchen plan and place food orders, meals may be pre-ordered online. Here’s what you need to know:
· Pre-orders may be changed upon arrival at camp.
· Please confirm and finalize your meal plan for the week at your time of arrival.
· Meal orders must be placed at least one day ahead.
· Payment is not required ahead of time.
· All meals will be served in take-out containers this summer and dine-in will not be available due to COVID restrictions.
· Menus are subject to change according to availability of food items from our supplier.
· We are unable to provide special food items for sensitivities/allergies, or food storage. If you bring your own substitutes we can work with you, within limits, to help you to prepare meals. (Please speak to directors upon arrival.)
Meal pricing can be found on the Meal Sign-Up form.